Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes.You can cook Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes
- Prepare of The vanilla base cake.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 stick of salted butter, softened.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 packages of vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Crisco shortening.
- You need of The mix-ins.
- Prepare 24 oz of can pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 packages of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes instructions
- Chop the pineapple chunks into four smaller pieces per chunk. Chop the bananas into small pieces about the same size. Combine by folding in the fruits and two handfuls of coconut flakes with the vanilla cake batter. Add or leave out the mix-ins as desired..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all the vanilla base cake mix ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Drop into cupcake tins, filling to just under the rim. Bake for 20 minutes (right when they turn golden brown) and then decorate with vanilla frosting and coconut flakes!.