Easy danish with berries. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix strawberries, raspberries and blueberries until well mixed. This easy Lemon Cheesecake Danish and a cup of juice or coffee is a sweet way to start the day. These fruit topped cheesecake pastries are great for sharing at summer brunch or showers.This is a very easy, light, portable and really delicious spring dessert that comes together in no time at all! Sheets should still be cold when you begin working with them. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can have Easy danish with berries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy danish with berries
- Prepare 1 of canned Croiassant dough.
- Prepare 70 g of Cream cheese.
- You need 15 g of Icing sugar You may like to add more.
- You need 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- You need Handful of Mixed berries.
Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and egg yolks and and stir to combine. Spread a couple teaspoons of strawberry jam over the cream cheese. Or sub out for your favorite jam/jelly.
Easy danish with berries instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃(Gasmark6).
- Open the can and slice the dought in 8 round shapes..
- Stir the cream cheese, Lemon juice and Icing sugar in a small bowl..
- Place the pastry onto the baking sheet.Place 2 teaspoon cream cheese mixture and mixed berries in the center of each pastry..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 5 minutes..
Roll up from the long end. Using a store-bought (thawed) puff pastry, is the easiest way to make these. You can of course use a homemade dough if you prefer. If you prefer to make them all blueberry danish or all strawberry danish, that would work as well! The traditional Danish Red Berry Pudding is just different red berries and sugar, which are cooked together with water into a thicker berry pudding.