Apple Cider Donut Muffins.You can cook Apple Cider Donut Muffins using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cider Donut Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of apple cider.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of last three ingredients for topping.
Apple Cider Donut Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease muffin pan. In medium bowl, add cider, egg and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- With mixer on low, incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix just until combined..
- With a large scoop, divide batter evenly between prepared muffin pan..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Immediately turn out on rack..
- Topping: melt butter in medium bowl. Combine sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Coat each muffin in melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Return to rack to cool..